Don't miss this opportunity to make the entire family happy, this rural lifestyle property has something for every member of the family. Just 25 minutes from the Willows Shopping Complex, Cannon Park Precinct whilst Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University, Hospital, are all only a leisurely drive away. School buses run daily to most Kirwan schools.
Located on Elliott road Road sits this picturesque and private rural setting with the home perfectly positioned to enjoy the scenic views and an abundance of wild life and birds, So much to see. Once you have entered through the gate and drive down the driveway you will know you are in for something special. Being approximately 300 metres above sea level the air is crisp and clean where you will enjoy the coolest of summers.
The home has a spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooktop, breakfast bar plus pantry, three generous bedrooms, open plan living / dining area features its own fire place and opens out onto the north/south/east/west verandah that surrounds the home.
Water is aplenty with numerous water tanks and bore. The property is fully fenced and there is a seasonal creek that runs along one side of the boundary.
A fantastic lifestyle change, properties of this calibre close to the city are fast disappearing . Don't delay in viewing this property.
* Open plan living lounge and dining
* Tasmanian Blackwood kitchen, Granite benchtops, gas cooktop, electric wall Oven
* Ducted stainless steel rangehood, large fridge space
* Large pantry and pot draws
* Fireplace, mantlepiece & chandelier in lounge
* High 2.7 ceilings, polished timber floors throughout
* Vacuum maid system and quality security mesh throughout
* 3 Bedrooms all builtin, spacious bathroom, separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* North/South/East/West Verandah
* Timber decking, toughened glass surrounds, 2 sets of steps
* Steel Cladding House Exterior
* DOWNSTAIRS FEATURES
* Above legal height downstairs
* 2nd bathroom And Separate Toilet
* Secure parking for 2 vehicles
* Plenty of storage & workshop space
* Double panelift door and personal entry door
SHEDS, TANKS, BORE & OUTBUILDINGS
* 21metre x 6 metre shed with 4 roller doors
* Generator change over switch
* 4 Rainwater tanks with a capacity of litres
* Working Bore with pipelines and taps to various positions on property
* Chook run & raised vegetable gardens
* Old Shed, powered, water connected (Referred to as The Party House Down By The River)
* The famous Tea Rooms
* Community Centre & Hall
* Bush Fire Brigade
To inspect this great property or to know more please call Mario Torrisi on 0407 636 259. Please note that open homes will not be conducted on this property and all inspections will be by appointment only.
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System
- Water Tank