Have you wanted to live in Belgian Gardens but haven't been able to find a property that suits a large family? Often sought but rarely found this property is as solid as the day it was built and should pass any inspection. With multiple living areas served from a large open kitchen. There is also a massive secure outdoor entertaining area, front patio and a double lock up garage with secure direct entry into the home.
There are 4 generous size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a study that can be used as a 5th bedroom . The master bedroom has his & hers walkin robes. The main bathroom has a plunge bath and separate shower. The laundry is huge, complete with a 2 door storage cupboard. The sheer size of of this home lends it self to being able to be reconfigured to suit a new owners needs.
The home is very secure and private from the street and sits on a massive 1094m2 block of land with side access that leads to the lock up shed at the rear. Plenty of room in the backyard for the kids and pets or even a pool.
Short walk to Rowes Bay & Soroptimist Park
• Approx. 4-minute drive to The Strand / Jezzine Barracks
• Approx. 5-minute drive to Castle Hill walking tracks
• Approx. 5-minute drive to essential amenities like Coles North Ward
• Approx. 3-minute drive to the closest Primary School (Belgian Gardens State School)
• Approx. 5-minute drive to the closest High School (Townsville Grammar High School)
• Approx. 5-minute drive to Townsville CBD
All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. File photographs in use and may have been taken some time ago. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations as the property may have changed since the photographs were taken. Bayside Realty Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes