If you are looking for the ideal home to capture the North Queensland lifestyle, then 53 Bristol Street would have to be it. Your search is finally over but you will need to be quick! Upstairs this fully airconditioned home has 3 bedrooms, modern fully equipped kitchen, open plan living, dining and lounge that opens out to a rear deck, a great place to enjoy a cool drink at the end of the day. There is also an office adjoining the lounge. The upper level has beautiful polished timber floors throughout. The light & airy bathroom is spacious with a walkin shower, floor to ceiling tiles and is central to the bedrooms with convenience of a large linen cupboard in the hallway.
Downstairs you have a sleepout complete with kitchen, laundry, 2nd bathroom and an undercover patio/bbq area. A great area for the teenagers or those unexpected visitors. There is also plenty of car accommodation with a double carport and a lock up garage with tilta-doors at both ends. At the rear of the yard there is a shed (man cave) for dad and another 3m x 3m garden shed at the side of the yard. All this on a very private block with lush lawns and landscaped gardens.
Ideally located only a short drive to quality schools, major shopping centres including, Stockland, Kmart, Domain and a short walk to the popular cafe hub at Ottos and Warrina Cinema. If you are looking for a property that caters for the whole family in a quiet street of family homes and yet very close to all amenities this one may be for you.
53 Bristol Street was not affected by the 2019 Townsville Floods.
* Completely renovated in recent times, with a new kitchen, bathroom, ceilings, built-in-robes, polished floors, fans and lighting, tiled downstairs, and interior and exterior paint work, concrete driveway to street
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom, great kitchen, living areas and study upstairs, front patio & rear deck
* Enclosed underneath with living area, separate sleeping area, bathroom, kitchen and laundry
* NBN connected with Ethernet and points to lounge and two bedrooms
* Drought-proofed property with bore pump
* Irrigation system connected to town water
* 2.9m high double carport can accommodate a caravan, boat or RV
* Enclosed lockable garage with tilt-a-door at both ends
* Upstairs back deck with roll-down awnings and adjustable aluminium louvres
* Downstairs large covered back patio overlooking established gardens
* Workshop with 240V power, extra lockable store room and covered storage rack to the rear, and separate garden shed
* Lush lawns, landscaped shrubs and gardens - 2 pak coated concrete paths and new driveway
* Very private large 809sqm block
All parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. File photographs in use may have been taken some time ago. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations as the property may have changed since the photographs were taken. Bayside Realty Townsville (Flynntor Pty Ltd) bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes